Soy Vay® Veri Veri Teriyaki Less Sodium Marinade & Sauce
Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce Less Sodium, is bursting with distinct Asian flavor accents, but with 25% less sodium than our regular Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce. This marinade and sauce is made from high quality ingredients including soy sauce, expeller pressed sesame oil, ginger, garlic, onion and toasted sesame seeds. It contains no high-fructose corn syrup or preservatives. You can use it as a marinade for meats or a dipping sauce for a variety of appetizers. It also tastes great as a savory sauce for meats, fish, tofu or vegetables. Ideal for use in restaurants, cafeterias and other food service facilities. Whether you're grilling, baking, broiling or stir frying, with Soy Vay, the meal ideas are endless and the taste is great.
- Add our award winning Veri Veri Teriyaki Less Sodium Marinade & Sauce to your favorite homemade meal for an easy weeknight dinner with three delicious flavors - salty, gingery and garlicky
- Sesame seeds and hints of ginger add exotic teriyaki flavor that's great for grilling, baking or broiling chicken and steak
- Perfect with veggie stir fry, tofu meat, poultry, fish or noodles - use as marinade, drizzle on top or even use as a dipping sauce
- Kosher certified and ready for your next get together, this marinade and sauce combo is everything you've been searching for to add instant flavor to any meal
- Ideal for use in restaurants, cafeterias and other food service facilities
Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Sugar, Water, Vegetable Oil (Soybean and/or Canola), Onion*, Sesame Seeds, Garlic*, Vinegar, Ginger Puree (Ginger, Water), Ginger*.*Dried
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More