Red Bull The Blue Edition Blueberry
Red Bull Energy Drink, Blueberry, 12 fl oz (4 pack)
RED BULL GIVES YOU WINGS
Inspired by functional drinks from the Far East, Dietrich Mateschitz founded Red Bull in the mid-1980s. He developed a new product and a unique marketing concept and launched Red Bull Energy Drink on April 1, 1987 in Austria. A brand new product category - Energy Drinks - was born.
WHEN TO DRINK
Red Bull is appreciated worldwide by top athletes, busy professionals, college students and travelers on long journeys.
WHAT'S INSIDE THE RED BULL BLUE EDITION CAN
Always check can labels for most updated product ingredient values. Some values declared on labels may vary slightly depending on production locations
Caffeine: Caffeine was widely used by ancient civilizations. It was traditionally consumed from natural sources like tea, coffee, cacao beans and cola nuts and appreciated for its stimulating effects on the human body.
B-group vitamins: Vitamins are essential micronutrients that are required for maintaining normal body functions.
Sugars: Red Bull Energy Drink is made with real sugars.
Taurine: Taurine is an amino acid, naturally occurring in the human body and present in the daily diet. It is involved in a wide range of biological processes.
- Case of four 12 fl oz Red Bull Energy Drink Blue Edition cans
- Red Bull Blue Edition's special formula contains ingredients of high quality: Caffeine, Taurine, some B-Group Vitamins, Sugars
- One 12 fl oz can of Red Bull Blue Edition, Blueberry contains 114 mg of caffeine, about the same amount as in an equal serving of home-brewed coffee
- Red Bull Blue Edition Energy Drinks are: Wheat-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, lactose-free, vegetarian
- Red Bull cans are made of 100% recyclable aluminum
- Vitalizes Body and Mind Â®
Carbonated Water , Sucrose , Glucose , Citric Acid , Taurine , Sodium Bicarbonate , Magnesium Carbonate , Natural And Artificial Flavors , Caffeine , Colors , Niacinamide , Pyridoxine HCl , Calcium Pantothenate , Blue 1 , Vitamin B12 .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Dillons Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.