Progresso Traditional Chicken Rice with Vegetables Canned Soup
Progresso Traditional Chicken Rice Soup with Vegetables is perfect when you crave the comfort of a familiar favorite filled with wholesome ingredients. This canned soup is made with white meat chicken raised with no antibiotics ever, rice, carrots, celery, potatoes and tomatoes. It is gluten-free and contains no artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources. Serve this chicken soup alongside freshly baked bread. Progresso Soup is ready to serve, no need to add water. To prepare instant soup on the stovetop, simply heat in a saucepan. For microwavable soup, heat in a microwave-safe bowl for two - four minutes on high. Let soup sit for one minute before removing from the microwave. Handle with care, stir, eat and enjoy!
At Progresso, we’re passionate about making great products. We've been creating premium soups for more than 100 years. And today, Progresso still uses quality ingredients for a tasteful flavor found only in our line of canned soup products.
- HEARTY CHICKEN SOUP: Chicken and rice soup with vegetables adds warmth to a meal
- DELICIOUS FOOD: Made with white meat chicken raised with no antibiotics ever
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Contains no artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources
- QUICK AND EASY: Ready to serve in under five minutes; about two servings per container
- LOW FAT: 70 calories per serving
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PARTICIPATING PRODUCT: Give back to schools with Progresso; Download the Box Tops App to learn more & start earning cash for schools in need today
Chicken Broth, Carrots, Tomatoes, Cooked White Chicken Meat, Celery, Rice, Modified Food Starch.Contains Less Than 1% of: Corn Protein (Hydrolyzed), Water, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Carrot Puree, Flavor, Onion Powder, Sugar, Tomato Extract, Soy Protein Isolate, Garlic Powder, Sodium Phosphate, Dried Parsley, Calcium Chloride, Citric Acid, Spice, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, Beta Carotene (Color).
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...