Progresso™ Toppers™ Chicken Noodle Soup
Top off a delicious meal with Progresso Toppers Chicken Noodle Soup. This single-serving of our delicious, familiar chicken noodle soup comes with crunchy topping in the lid. Add an extra crunch of flavor to this quick-and-easy microwavable soup. Progresso Toppers are great for weekday lunches at the office. Chicken noodle soup made with white meat chicken with no antibiotics ever.
- CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP WITH TOPPING: Enjoy Progresso Toppers Chicken Noodle Soup with crunchy topping in the lid
- ADDED TEXTURE: You'll love every bite of this familiar soup with an added crunch
- DELICIOUS FOOD: Made with white meat chicken with no antibiotics ever
- SINGLE SERVING: Enjoy a single serving cup of soup as part of a warm; comforting meal
- PER SERVING: Enjoy this microwavable soup at 190 calories per serving
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PARTICIPATING PRODUCT: Give back to schools with Progresso; Download the Box Tops App to learn more & start earning cash for your school or a school in need
Chicken Noodle Soup: Chicken Broth, Cooked White Chicken Meat, Carrots, Cooked Curly Pasta (Water, Semolina Wheat, Egg, Egg White), Celery. Contains Less Than 2% of: Modified Food Starch, Corn Protein (Hydrolyzed), Bleached Wheat Flour, Water, Salt, Carrot Puree, Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Onion Powder, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Tomato Extract, Sodium Phosphate, Garlic Powder, Parsley*, Maltodextrin, Chives*, Spice, Natural Flavor, Beta Carotene (Color). Oyster Crackers: Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), High Oleic Canola Oil, Salt, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Extracts of Malted Barley and Corn, Soy Lecithin, Nonfat Milk*, Yeast*, Gum Arabic, Papain, Enzymes.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More