Pillsbury Classic Pizza Crust
Homemade pizzas are as easy as pie with Pillsbury Classic Pizza Crust. Unlike frozen pizza crust, Pillsbury refrigerated pizza crust dough is ready to bake. Just unroll pizza dough on a sheet pan, prebake for eight minutes, then add your favorite toppings and finish baking according to package directions for delicious oven-fresh pizza with a golden brown crust. Looking for more dinner ideas? Try Pillsbury Pizza Crust in a variety of Pillsbury recipes, including classic crowd-pleasing appetizers and easy everyday favorites, to find a new way to make Pillsbury pizza dough any day of the week. Imagine the memories you’ll make.
- HOMEMADE TASTE: Classic oven baked pizza in minutes
- REFRIGERATED PIZZA DOUGH: Fresh from the fridge; never frozen
- READY IN MINUTES: No mixing or mess; just unroll; prebake; add toppings and finish baking
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION: Simply scan your receipt to earn cash for participating schools
- ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES: Classic pizza crust is a great base for your favorite pizza toppings
Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Sugar, Dextrose, Contains 2% or Less of: Vital Wheat Gluten, Leavening (Glucono Delta-Lactone, Baking Soda), Soybean Oil, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm, and/or Cottonseed), Mono and Diglycerides, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Cereals and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Dillons Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.