Peet's Coffee Costa Rica Medium Roast Ground Coffee
We love Costa Rica for its natural beauty, vivacious people, and high social and environmental standards. But most of all, we love it for the excellent coffee that reflects all these qualities. While the fine coffees of this Central American country are featured in many of our signature blends, we save the most distinctive lots for our single-origin Costa Rica. Most frequently selected are finds from the fabled (and shrinking) region of Tres Rios, high lemony coffees from the Zona de Los Santos in Tarrazu, or our favorite single estate of Doka on the shoulders of the Poás volcano. Here our longstanding partners the Vargas family produce a broad shouldered cup, that springs not only from their deep agronomic expertise, but acute social consciousness and environmental stewardship.
- Contains One (1) 10.5 Ounce Bag of Peet's Costa Rica Ground 100% Arabica Coffee.
- Flavor and Roast: Medium Roast. Pure single-farm flavor notes of black plum and brown sugar.
- Brewing Methods: Our ground coffee is perfectly suited to make drip or a pour over in your Chemex. For other brewing methods - espresso, cold brew, or French press - consider our whole bean coffees and griding at home.
- Sourcing With Impact: The coffee you buy can impact the welfare of the people and planet. Peet’s is actively engaged in driving positive impact in communities where our coffees are grown.
- Rich. Complex. Incomparable. Masters of our craft for over 50 years, we hand roast the very best coffees in the world.
Ratings and Reviews
Dillons Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.