Once Upon A Farm™ Organic Dairy-Free Berry Berry Quite Contrary Smoothies
Bountiful berries packed in a pouch with pumpkin seed protein and fat from coconut milk for a dairy-free kids smoothie so delicious you'll wonder why you ever owned a blender. This 4-pack contains these delicious smoothies suitable for ages 6+ months.
At Once Upon a Farm, a better story starts here. Our organic recipes are crafted with only the best ingredients – whole fruits and veggies that are picked, blended and cold-pressed to lock in nutrients, taste and texture. Each of our non-GMO, non-dairy fruit & veggie blends and smoothies have no added sugar, and are free from artificial flavors, colors and preservatives – just simple, real, nutrient-packed kids snacks your family will love.
- A refrigerated nutrition-packed and convenient kids smoothie for busy on-the-go parents and kids!
- Berry Berry Dairy-Free Smoothie is a subtly sweet and satisfying snack with no added sugar, no preservatives or artificial ingredients
- Proud recipient of The Clean Label Project verification and Purity Award Certification, parents can feel confident giving their little ones this delicious smoothie!
- Cold-pressed to lock in nutrients and flavors that toddler and kids will love and a great way to incorporate fruit into their diet
- Delicious, homemade taste without the prep and clean-up
- Always organic and Non-GMO Project Verified
- Refrigerated and ready to enjoy
- Not a low calorie food
Apple*, Strawberry*, Purified Water, Blueberry*, Pumpkin Seed*, Date*, Coconut Milk* (Purified Water, Coconut*), Sweet Potato*, Lemon Juice* *Organic
Contains Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives. May contain Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Dillons Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.