no cow® Dairy Free Lemon Meringue Pie Protein Bars
We Love Cows, Just Not In Our Food.
- DAIRY FREE PROTEIN BARS - No cow. No bull. No whey. Our non dairy bars are made with a blend of brown rice and pea protein to create a complete amino acid profile. We do not use whey protein, meaning our bars are lactose free. Goodbye rock in your stomach that you get from eating whey protein bars.
- LOW SUGAR, LOW CARB: Check out our macros and see that our bars are a healthy and nutritious snack. No Cow bars are low net carb protein bars because they are low sugar and high fiber, perfect for your keto diet. No Cow offers lean protein bars for pure protein performance.
- CLEAN PLANT BASED PROTEIN: Clean fuel without any whey. One protein bar always has at least 20g of protein and only 1g of sugar. These vegan protein bars are great for active lifestyles of men and women. Our bars are certified gluten free, GMO-free (Non-GMO Project verified), soy free, refined sugar free, and kosher.
- NATURAL SWEETENERS: Delicious flavor in a low calorie naturally sweetened snack. That means no added sugar! Enjoy as dessert or as a meal replacement. No artificial flavors or sweeteners, ever. Using a proprietary blend of stevia, monk fruit, and erythritol, these delicious protein bars taste great enough to eat as a dessert and satisfy your sweet tooth with a nutritious snack.
- INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED PROTEIN BARS: Each box contains 12 – 2.12 oz (60g) plant based vegan protein bars.
Protein Blend (Brown Rice Protein, Pea Protein), Isomaltooligosacchrides (Prebiotic Fiber), Vegetable Glycerine, Almonds, Pea Protein Crisp (Pea Protein Isolate, Pea Starch, Rice Flour, Calcium Carbonate), Cocoa Butter, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Erythritol, Citric Acid, Water, Monk Fruit Extract, Stevia
Contains Almond and Almond Products. Not intentionally nor inherently included Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives. Free from Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More