New York Bakery Texas Toast Garlic and Butter Croutons
Hearth-baked to seal in rich flavors, New York Bakery Texas Toast Garlic and Butter Croutons add depth to your salads and soups. Stop settling for plain croutons with virtually no taste. Our recipes deliver crispy, crunchy texture with ample seasoning to give your meals an instant upgrade. Discover full flavor with a satisfying crunch accompanying every bite. We even like to enjoy them plain, right out of the bag, for a deliciously convenient snack.
- NEW YORK BAKERY GARLIC AND BUTTER CROUTONS: Bring effortlessly rich flavor to your favorite salads and meals by adding our Texas Toast croutons that have a perfect balance of garlicky, buttery flavor
- BURSTING WITH BAKED IN FLAVOR: These garlic and butter croutons are hearth-baked to lock in flavor, while also giving them a light, crispy crunch
- ADD EXCITEMENT TO SALADS: Elevate your salad to a new level with a robust depth of flavor; Our large cut seasoned croutons pair perfectly with any salad that is in need of an upgrade
- A PANTRY STAPLE: Serve with soups as an alternative to toast, in place of breadcrumbs on macaroni, or eat them straight out of the bag for an effortless snack you can take on the go
- KEEPING THINGS FRESH: Packaged in 5-ounce resealable crouton packets to preserve freshness
Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Vegetable Oils (Canola and/or Sunflower and/or Soybean Oil), Dehydrated Garlic, Salt, Water, Yeast, Natural Butter Flavor (A Milk Ingredient), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Dillons Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.