Mio Energy Green Thunder Naturally Flavored Liquid Water Enhancer with Caffeine & B Vitamins
MiO Energy Naturally Flavored Green Thunder Liquid Water Enhancer with Caffeine provides delicious green apple flavor with a boost of B vitamins to fix your water. A single squeeze of green apple water liquid water enhancer delivers a burst of bold flavor and energy to bottled water. MiO Energy Liquid Water Enhancer is made with natural flavors. Our green apple water enhancer delivers 60 milligrams of caffeine per squeeze (1/2 tsp). It's packed in a travel-sized 1.62 fluid ounce bottle you can take on the go, helping you stay awake and motivated no matter where life takes you. Just one squeeze packs enough flavor for 8 fluid ounces. Whenever you're craving a fruity refreshment, turn your bottled water into a cool green apple drink for a delicious caffeine fix anytime, anywhere.
- 18 servings of MiO Energy Naturally flavored Green Thunder Liquid Water Enhancer with Caffeine
- Give water a boost of caffeine and B vitamins with MiO Energy Naturally Flavored Green Thunder Liquid Water Enhancer
- Our liquid water enhancer delivers refreshing flavor in every squeeze
- MiO Liquid Water Enhancer transforms water with a bold green apple taste
- Energy liquid water enhancer is made with natural flavors
- Delivers 60 mg. of caffeine per squeeze (1/2 tsp)
- Liquid water enhancer comes in a portable bottle for on-the-go refreshment
Water, Citric Acid, Caffeine, Contains Less Than 2% of Taurine, Guarana Extract, Ginseng Extract (Panax), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Natural Flavor, Sucralose and Acesulfame Potassium (Sweeteners), Gum Arabic, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative).
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More