McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Marjoram
Looking for a subtler flavor than oregano but just as reminiscent of the hot sunny climates in which it is grown? Reach for McCormick Gourmet Organic Marjoram Leaves – it adds sweet flavor with hints of mint to chicken, lamb, stuffing, beans, tomato sauces and vegetables. Marjoram is pleasantly aromatic with a warm, slightly bitter taste. The herb is indigenous to northern Africa where it seasons lamb dishes and is a component of the za’atar. It is also widely used in Italian cuisine in pizza, pasta sauces, fish and mushrooms. Use it to elevate the taste of vegetables like zucchini, tomatoes or peas. Add marjoram near the end of cooking time to preserve its delicate flavor. Use 1 tsp. dried marjoram in place of 2 tsp. chopped fresh marjoram.
- Pleasantly aromatic and has warm, sweet flavor with hints of mint
- McCormick Gourmet Organic Marjoram Leaves is certified Organic and non GMO
- Adds sweet flavor with hints of mint to chicken, lamb, stuffing and beans
- In northern Africa, it seasons lamb dishes and is a component of the za’atar
- Used in Italian cuisine in pizza, pasta sauces, fish and mushrooms
- Elevates the taste of vegetables like zucchini, tomatoes or peas
Free from Wheat and Their Derivatives,Crustaceans and their derivates,Sesame Seeds and their derivates,Eggs and their derivates,Fish and their derivates,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its derivates,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and their derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...