McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Basil
Sweet basil holds a place of honor in Italian cuisine where it lends its minty, anise-like flavor to salads, summer vegetables, chicken, seafood and tomato-based dishes. At McCormick, our basil is carefully harvested and dried to retain natural green color and fragrant sweetness. Basil is perfect partner for all things tomato. Slow-cooked marinara sauce, minestrone, tomato-based fish soups and braised pot roast are dishes in which basil really shines. A sprinkle on top of pizza or pasta adds instant pizzazz. Try whisking basil into a vinaigrette to dress a Caprese or Greek salad or adding it to a marinade for grilled pork or chicken. Toss vegetables like zucchini and bell peppers with basil and olive oil before roasting or grilling.
- McCormick Gourmet Organic Basil has a minty, anise-like flavor
- Carefully harvested and dried to retain natural green color and sweetness
- Our sourced basil is certified Organic and non GMO
- Essential in Italian cuisine
- Pairs well with tomato dishes like marinara sauce and minestrone
- Add to vinaigrettes for salads or marinades for grilled meats
- Toss zucchini and bell peppers with basil before roasting or grilling
May contain Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...