Marzetti Light Original Slaw Dressing
Get back to loving the food you eat, using products with ingredients you can trust. With real cider vinegar, Marzetti Light Original Slaw Dressing has fewer calories and less fat than our regular slaw dressing for a creamy, smooth recipe that adds a fresh tangy kick to your next homemade slaw. Crafted using high-quality ingredients to deliver authentic flavors without artificial flavors, colors, high-fructose corn syrups, or preservatives.
- MADE WITH REAL CIDER VINEGAR: Our Light Original Slaw Dressing is crafted with the same great flavor of our regular slaw dressing, but with fewer calories and fat for a deliciously light dressing with a tangy kick
- NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS OR COLORS: Helping you eat better is our priority; we perfected our light original slaw dressing recipe without artificial flavors or colors; plus, it's free from preservatives and high-fructose corn syrups (HFCS)
- CHANGE THINGS UP: This slaw dressing is more than a one trick pony; try it on your next sandwich or mix it into your famous potato salad; our light original slaw dressing provides a flavorful alternative for your other favorite condiments
- TANGY, SWEET FLAVOR: Boasting a delicious combination of sweet and creamy, our slaw dressing gives your fresh ingredients a flavor lift to take your dish over the top
- BALANCED AND TANGY: Indulge in great flavor made from high-quality ingredients; packaged in a 13-fl. oz. jar to keep on hand for lunch, dinner, and snack time
Water, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Corn Vinegar, Egg Yolk, Cider Vinegar, Salt, Distilled Vinegar, Corn Starch, Mustard Seed, Xanthan Gum.
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives,Mustard and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Dillons Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.