Lipton® Natural Green Tea Bags
This Lipton Green Tea contains flavonoids, which, along with a diet consistent with dietary guidelines, can help maintain heart health. There are so many benefits to drinking tea. Did you know regular consumption of black or green tea can help support a healthy heart? Daily consumption of 2-3 cups of unsweetened brewed tea provides 200-500 mg of flavonoids that can help support a healthy heart as part of a diet consistent with dietary guidelines. Lipton 100% Natural Green Tea contains 150 mg of flavonoids per cup. Lipton 100% Natural Green Tea bags have a delightfully light, fresh, and non-bitter taste that is simply delicious. Make yourself a cup of uplifting goodness with the naturally light and fresh taste of Lipton Green tea. We blend our Lipton Green Tea with young tea leaves, balancing the best of what green leaf tea has to offer. Our tea blends are made with 100% natural, Rainforest Alliance certified tea leaves. It’s a refreshing and rounded sip with a smooth and mellow finish that is as flavorful served hot as it is cooled over ice. Made with sunshine and rain, it lets you drink in positivity and relish a moment of pure lightness.
- Green tea can be enjoyed hot or iced
- Made with young tea leaves, Lipton 100 percent Natural Green Tea has a delightfully light, fresh, and non-bitter taste
- Lipton Green Tea lets you create an uplifting moment any time of day
- For best results — and the perfect cup of morning or afternoon tea — steep the tea bag for two minutes, adding the bag first and then water
- Like other hot and iced tea, wine and cocoa, Lipton 100 percent Natural Green Tea contains flavonoids; Consuming flavonoids as part of your everyday diet can help maintain a healthy heart
- Lipton 100 percent Natural Green tea is made with only 100 percent Rainforest Alliance certified tea bags
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More