Lipton Black Tea Bags
This Lipton Black Tea contains flavonoids, which, along with a diet consistent with dietary guidelines, can help maintain heart health. Drinking tea has so many benefits. Did you know regular consumption of black or green tea can help support a healthy heart? Daily consumption of 2-3 cups of unsweetened brewed tea provides 200-500 mg of flavonoids that can help support a healthy heart as part of a diet consistent with dietary guidelines. Our Master Blenders have crafted a delicious blend that includes carefully selected and fresh-pressed tea leaves that capture as much natural tea taste as possible. Lipton Black Tea is made with real tea leaves that have been specially blended to enjoy hot or iced.
- Lipton Black Tea Bags are picked at the peak of freshness for a naturally smooth taste
- Carefully selected and fresh-pressed tea leaves capture as much natural tea taste as possible
- Sturdy, secure lock-box for easy storage, and wrapped Stay Fresh tea trays help preserve great tea taste and aroma
- Consuming flavonoids as part of your everyday diet can help support a healthy heart. Like other hot and iced tea, wine and cocoa, Lipton Iced Tea contains flavonoids
- Lipton Black Tea is made with only 100% Rainforest Alliance certified tea bags
- With 55 mg per 8-ounce serving, Lipton Black Tea contains less caffeine than coffee — and it contains 10 mg of theanine, an amino acid that is almost unique to tea
Orange Pekoe and Pekoe Cut Black Tea
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More