Klondike No Artificial Growth Hormones & Certified Kosher Heath Ice Cream Bars Frozen Dessert
Klondike Heath Bars are a toffee-flavored frozen dessert, inspired by the classic Heath Bar - creamy Heath bar-flavor coated in a thick, fudgy coating with Heath toffee pieces. This delicious simple dessert is going to be your taste buds' best bud. One bite is enough to take you to dessert heaven.
- Klondike Heath Bar is a creamy Heath bar-flavored frozen dessert coated in a thick, chocolatey shell with Heath bar pieces for that classic English Toffee taste you know and love
- The Klondike Heath bar is perfect for ice cream lovers as a hearty snack, mid-day work break, or a frozen dairy dessert for any special occasion
- Klondike Heath frozen dessert bars are Kosher Certified frozen dairy dessert and made with no artificial growth hormones used on cows
- All Klondike frozen dessert bars are made with high-quality ingredients to taste like authentic English toffee
- This easy dessert comes in a 6-pack that lets you share your creamy Klondike Heath frozen treat with friends and family
- Find your favorite Klondike frozen dairy dessert bars in 14 unique flavors for a simple dessert crafted for unlimited deliciousness
Nonfat Milk, Milk Chocolate Flavored Coating [Sugar, Coconut Oil, Chocolate Liquor (Processed With Alkali), Milk, Whey, Soybean Oil, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Soy Lecithin, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Salt], Corn Syrup, Heath Toffee Pieces [Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil), Dairy Butter) Milk), Almonds, Contains 2% or Less of: Salt, Leccithin (Soy), Chocolate], Fructose, Coconut Oil, Less Than 2% of: Whey, Mono and Diglycerides, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Annatto Extract (For Color), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Caramel Color.
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More