Kingsford Signature Flavors Memphis BBQ and Hickory Wood Charcoal Briquettes
Memphis BBQ enhances the rich character of Hickory smoke with sharp notes of paprika and garlic, adding to your food an indulgent finish of caramel aromatics with a hint of herbal notes. These made-for-the-grill classics team up to elevate your favorite foods to new flavor heights. Made with a hickory wood blend, this grilling charcoal comes pre-mixed with flavor boosters that steadily release garlic, paprika, rosemary and a hint of sweetness. The classic charcoal briquettes for grilling give an authentic smoky flavor to each bite and will bring joy to your taste buds. Kingsford Signature Flavors Charcoal Briquettes are easy to add to any charcoal grill*. The 100% real spice flavor pairs well with ribs, beef, chicken, pork, lamb and vegetables. We’ve made things easy with convenient sizing — an 8-pound bag equals about two uses. For optimal performance store your Kingsford Signature Flavors Briquettes in a cool, dry place. *See back of pack for instructions.
- MADE WITH 100% REAL SPICES: Enjoy 100% real spice and wood smoke flavor from your grill with Kingsford Signature Flavors Memphis BBQ Charcoal Briquettes; Packaging may vary
- TIME-RELEASE FLAVOR: Charcoal briquettes come pre-mixed with flavor boosters that steadily release garlic, paprika, rosemary and a hint of sweetness for an elevated grilling experience
- USE IN ANY CHARCOAL GRILL: Kingsford Signature Flavors Charcoal Briquettes are easy to add to any charcoal grill; see back of pack for instructions
- CONVENIENT SIZING: We’ve made it easy to measure the amount you need; each eight-pound bag equals about two uses, an ideal size for a weekend of grilling at home
- STORAGE TIPS FOR CHARCOAL: Storing your Kingsford Signature Flavors Briquettes in a cool, dry place will help you get optimal performance from your bag
Ratings and Reviews
Dillons Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.