Kellogg's Special K Chocolatey Chip Protein Meal Bars 6 Count
- Tasty meal bars made with a satisfying blend of whole grain wheat, puffed rice, chocolate chips and a rich chocolate drizzle
- Fuel up with the irresistible taste of Special K Chocolatey Chip Protein Meal Bars; with delicious ingredients and protein to keep you moving forward
- A good source of protein, fiber and 12 vitamins and minerals; 12 grams of protein per bar
- Pack a wholesome snack on-the-go, enjoy as an afternoon pick-me-up at the office, and stash a box in the car; the portable protein options are endless
- 6 convenient, ready-to-eat bars packaged in a 9.5-ounce box; individually wrapped for freshness and great taste
: Soy Protein Isolate , Sugar , Soluble Corn Fiber , Corn Syrup , Vegetable Oil ( Palm and Palm Kernel Oil with Sorbitan Tristearate , Soybean and Palm Oil with TBHQ for Freshness ) , Fructose , Inulin , Cocoa Processed with Alkali , Dextrose , Chocolate , Rice , Whole Grain Wheat , Water , Contains 2% Or Less Of : Sorbitol , Glycerin , Natural And Artificial Flavors , Wheat Bran , Salt , Soluble Wheat Fiber , Soy Lecithin , Whey , Malt Flavor , Xanthan Gum , Milk , BHT for Freshness , Almond Flour , Partially Defatted Peanut Flour . Vitamins and Minerals : Calcium Carbonate , Vitamin C ( Ascorbic Acid ) , Vitamin E ( Alpha Tocopherol Acetate ) , Niacinamide , Zinc Oxide , Reduced Iron , Vitamin B6 ( Pyridoxine Hydrochloride ) , Vitamin A Palmitate , Vitamin B1 ( Thiamin Hydrochloride , Thiamin Mononitrate ) , Vitamin B2 ( Riboflavin ) , Vitamin B12 , Folic Acid , Vitamin D3 .
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,CONTAINS TRACES OF TREE NUTS, I.E. ALMONDS, VARIOUS KINDS OF TREE NUTS,Milk and its Derivatives,Almond and Almond Products,Peanuts and Their Derivatives. May contain CONTAINS TRACES OF TREE NUTS, I.E. ALMONDS, VARIOUS KINDS OF TREE NUTS.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More