Jiffy® Corn Muffin Mix
Quick and easy to make!
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Grease muffin pans or use paper baking cups
- Stiringredients (1 pkg Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix, 1 egg, 1/3 cup milk)
- Batter will be slightly lumpy
- For maximum crown let batter rest for 3-4 minutes, stir lightly before filling cups
- Fillmuffin cups 2/3 full
- Bake15-20 minutes or until golden brown
JIFFY Corn Muffin Mix bakes into a golden, delicious muffin or sweet cornbread. America’s Favorite mix is a staple for any pantry, as it compliments any barbecue or chili dish. Create your next holiday meal with our many delicious JIFFY recipes, or create your own signature treat.
Wheat Flour, Degerminated Yellow Corn Meal, Sugar, Lard (Hydrogenated Lard, BHT and Citric Acid Preservatives), Contains Less Than 2% of: Baking Soda, Tricalcium Phosphate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Salt, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Wheat Starch.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More