Gain Flings + Aroma Boost Original Scent 3-in-1 with Febreze Freshness Laundry Detergent Pacs
Gain flings! laundry detergent pacs are packed with 50% more scent than Gain liquid laundry detergent. Armed with the stain-fighting power of Oxi and Febreze, they give you nothing but great, clean, amazing-smelling laundry. Use with any laundry set-up, because Gain flings! Pacs dissolve in both hot and cold water and are HE compatible. Gain's refreshing Original Scent infuses your clothes with the fragrance of the green, clean, airy outdoors, so you're always just one quick sniff away from the most invigorating scent experience known to humankind.
- Contains no phsophate
- Everything you love about Gain is even better—and smaller—with the most Gain scent, the stain-fighting power of Oxi, and the odor-fighting freshness of Febreze
- Gain flings! Laundry detergent pacs in Original Scent. Detergent plus Oxi and Febreze, three big things in one fling!
- Gain Flings and Tide Pods are America's favorite laundry pacs
- 2x the cleaning ingredients vs Gain Original Scent liquid laundry detergent
- 15 weeks of freshness from wash until wear
- 50% more scent than Gain powder laundry detergent
- Regular and HE Washer compatible. Dissolves in hot and cold water
- Like any household detergent, keep away from children
Water , Dipropylene Glycol , Styrene/acrylates Copolymer , Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate , Subtilisin , Calcium Formate , Colorants : Mea-las , Mea-laureth Sulfate , Propylene Glycol , Mea Salts Of: C12-18 Fatty Acids , Glycerine , Pei Ethoxylate , C10-16 Pareth , Peg-136 Polyvinyl Alcohol , Mea-citrate , Pentasodium Pentetate , Tripropylene Glycol , Sodium Bisulfite , Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Phenylpropyl Ethyl Methicone , Simethicone , Amylase Enzyme , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Denatonium Benzoate , Polyvinyl Alcohol Polymer , Fragrances .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More