Fisher Unsalted Pecan Halves
Rich and buttery, Fisher Pecans bring the crunch to your favorite dishes. Our Pecans are a wonderful way to add nutty flavor and texture to your favorite recipes and are also great for snacking. Try adding them as topping on yogurt, cereal, salads, in a healthy trail mix, or bake them in mouth watering cookies, and of course, the classic pecan pie. The possibilities are endless. Not to mention, our Pecans comes in a resealable bag to help maintain freshness. Seal the bag after each use and store in the refrigerator or freezer. Pecans are rich in important nutrients and are naturally gluten free. All of our recipe nuts are Non-GMO Project verified and contain no preservatives.
- Rich and Buttery Flavor – With three grams of plant-based protein and three grams of fiber per serving, Fisher Pecans are perfect for cooking, baking and snacking. Add them to your breakfast, salads, and of course ice cream
- Fisher Fresh – Fisher’s Freshness Seal locks in flavor and re-seals in our signature stand up resealable bag to keep nuts fresh even after opening
- North American Pecans– Grown in southern United States and Mexico, our pecans have no preservatives and are naturally gluten free, Non-GMO Project verified, American Heart Association certified, vegan and keto
- Pecans Bulk – Contains 10 ounces of pecan halves which can be used in your favorite recipes calling for pecan halves and pieces
- About Fisher – we are committed to bringing you the Fisher quality you trust. We have been delivering quality nuts for 100 years and we oversee the whole journey, from the farm to your kitchen
Contains Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives. May contain Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Dillons Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.