Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL: Made from the cold pressing of the finest olives, this oil features a well-balanced, rich taste that's fresh and fragrant with subtle notes of olive
- 150 YEARS OF DEDICATION: Filippo Berio dedicated his life to crafting the most exquisite olive oil and each bottle bears his signature, a guarantee that it lives up to his very high standards
- SUGGESTED USES: Great for salad dressings, sauces and gravies, for drizzling over pasta, fruits or sandwiches, or marinating, roasting or sauteing meats, fish and vegetables; Smoke Point 356-392 F
- With fruit and grass notes, Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil is well-balanced with a pleasant olive aftertaste
- PROVEN HIGH QUALITY: Our Extra Virgin Olive Oil meets or exceeds the International Olive Council's high standards for quality and authenticity, qualifying for the North American Olive Oil Association (NAOOA) Quality Seal
- NEW SUSTAINABLE BOTTLE: 100% recyclable PET bottle, made with 50% recycled plastic (excluding cap and label)
- Kosher Certified
- Contains important nutrients, with good unsaturated fats and antioxidants
Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...