Enfamil™ Powder Infant Formula
- No artificial flavors, sweeteners, or colors.
- An exclusive blend of dual prebiotics designed to support your baby's immune system
- Contains DHA & Choline, important nutrients found in breast milk to help support cognitive brain development
- Gentle, complete nutrition tailored for your baby through their first 12 months
- It is tailored to meet the nutritional needs of all infant through 12 months, and has an easy-to-digest blend inspired by breast milk
- Enfamil Infant Formula is backed by decades of research on breast milk and multiple clinical studies on its brain building power
Nonfat Milk , Lactose , Vegetable Oil ( Palm Olein , Coconut , Soy and High Oleic Sunflower Oils ) , Whey Protein Concentrate and Less than 2% : Galactooligosaccharides ( A Type Of : Prebiotic ) , Polydextrose ( A Type Of : Prebiotic ) , Mortierella Alpina Oil ( A Source Of : Arachidonic Acid ( ARA ) ) , Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil ( A Source Of : Docosahexaenoic Acid ( DHA ) ) , Calcium Carbonate , Potassium Citrate , Ferrous Sulfate , Potassium Chloride , Magnesium Oxide , Sodium Chloride , Zinc Sulfate , Cupric Sulfate , Manganese Sulfate , Potassium Iodide , Sodium Selenite , Soy Lecithin , Choline Chloride , Ascorbic Acid , Niacinamide , Calcium Pantothenate , Vitamin A Palmitate , Vitamin B12 , Vitamin D3 , Riboflavin , Thiamin Hydrochloride , Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride , Folic Acid , Vitamin K1 , Biotin , Inositol , Vitamin E Acetate , Nucleotides ( Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate , Disodium Uridine 5'-Monophosphate , Adenosine 5' Monophosphate , Disodium Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate ) , Taurine , L-Carnitine .
Contains Sole and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More