Dulcolax Medicated Laxative Suppositories
Constipated? Time's up. Dulcolax Medicated Laxative Suppositories can help get you going in 15-60 minutes. These comfort-shaped suppositories are medicated with active ingredient bisacodyl for fast relief in minutes. As with any suppository, Dulcolax medicated suppositories are for rectal use only; do not swallow. Looking for relief in 6-12 hours? Try Dulcolax Stimulant Laxative Tablets for gentle relief. Trust the No. 1 doctor-recommended stimulant laxative brand* for relief when you need it most. DIRECTIONS: Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 suppository in a single daily dose. Peel open plastic. Insert suppository well into rectum, pointed end first. Retain about 15 to 20 minutes; Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1/2 suppository in a single daily dose; Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor.
* Among OTC Stimulant Laxatives
- Includes: One (1) 4-count box of Dulcolax Medicated Laxative Suppositories
- Fast relief: These suppositories provide reliable and fast relief in 15-60 minutes
- For rectal use only: Dulcolax comfort-shaped suppositories are for rectal use only; do not swallow
- Active ingredient bisacodyl: Dulcolax Medicated Suppositories are made with bisacodyl, which helps increase movement in the intestines
- #1 doctor recommended: Dulcolax is the No. 1 doctor-recommended laxative brand* *Among OTC Stimulant Laxatives
Shipping & Return Information
Ratings and Reviews
Dillons Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.81(127)5(118)4(3)3(1)2(1)1(4)