DeLallo® Shellbow No. 37 Cut Pasta
This shell-elbow hybrid is as fun to say as it is to eat. Thicker, creamier sauces are easily captured in its curved tube and ridged exterior, making it a superstar cut for dreamy baked pasta dishes.
DeLallo Pasta comes from the town where pasta was born, a region near Naples, at the beginning of the Amalfi Coast. The art of making our pasta begins with the very best quality wheat. We carefully choose wheat with the highest gluten index, gluten content and protein content. All of these characteristics affect how the past cooks, as well as its taste and texture. The durum wheat is milled into coarse ground semolina flour and then carefully kneaded with cold, fresh, mineral-rich mountain spring water. We dry our pasta slowly at low temperatures to reproduce the traditional way of making pasta. This method respects the ingredients, preserving the pastaâs color, texture and aroma.
- Made with an exclusive blend of the highest quality durum wheat with a high gluten content
- Extruded with bronze dies to create a rougher surface that better absorbs and captures sauces
- Dried slowly at low temperatures to preserve pastaâs color, texture and flavor throughout the cooking process
- Cooks up for that signature al dente texture: a tender but firm bite with a fleck of white at its center - what we call the pasta's soul
- Made in an egg and nut free facility; Vegan; Contains wheat
DURUM WHEAT SEMOLINA, WATER CONTAINS WHEAT
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Cereals and Their Derivatives. Free from Eggs and Their Derivatives,Sulfur Dioxide and Sulfits,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Shellfish,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives,Lactose.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...