Corona Extra Mexican Lager Beer
Corona Extra Mexican Lager Beer is an even-keeled imported beer with aromas of fruity-honey and a touch of malt. Brewed in Mexico since 1925, this lager beer's flavor is refreshing, crisp, and well-balanced between hops and malt. Made from the finest-quality blend of filtered water, malted barley, hops, corn, and yeast, this cerveza has a refreshing, smooth taste that offers the perfect balance between heavier European import beer and lighter domestic beer. Corona Extra is a great summer beer, so enjoy it with friends at your next barbecue, beach day, or tailgate. Sold in conveniently portable beer 6 pack, this Corona bottled beer is an ideal cooler beer. An easy-drinking beer, this Mexican lager contains 149 calories* and 4.6% alcohol by volume. Find Your Beach. *Per 12 fl. oz. serving of average analysis: Calories 149, Carbs 14 grams, Protein 1.1 grams, Fat 0 grams. Relax responsibly®. Corona Extra® Beer. Imported by Crown Imports, Chicago, IL
- A Mexican lager style beer that pairs well with all types of food.
- Brewed in Mexico since 1925, this pilsner-style lager beer has a golden hue.
- An even-keeled imported beer with a refreshing, crisp, and well-balanced flavor.
- Enjoy a Corona beer with lime at barbecues, on game days, and at the beach.
- Easy-drinking beer made from the finest-quality blend of filtered water, malted barley, hops, corn, and yeast.