Cocoa Puffs Cereal
Your family will go cuckoo for the delicious chocolatey taste of Cocoa Puffs Cereal! Cocoa Puffs are naturally flavored frosted corn puffs bursting with the chocolatey taste kids love. Cocoa Puffs are made with whole grains (14g whole grain per serving; at least 48g recommended daily) and without high fructose corn syrup.. Every serving of Cocoa Puffs has vitamins and minerals.. When Cocoa Puffs splashes down into your bowl, it turns the milk into an extra slurp-a-licious and chocolatey treat! The rich taste of this chocolatey cereal is the perfect partner to start off your kids' morning with fun and flavor. Pack it for a school (or after school) snack or bring a bag along next time you're on the go. Have your kids enjoy it by the bowlful or the handful for a delicious addition to a meal or snack that you can feel good about sharing.
- CEREAL: Cocoa Puffs Chocolatey Cereal is a delicious breakfast cereal the entire family will go cuckoo for!
- GREAT KID’S BREAKFAST: A delicious chocolatey kid’s breakfast cereal with no high fructose corn syrup
- WHOLE GRAIN: At least 14gwhole grain per serving (At least 48 grams recommended daily); A perfect addition to your pantry
- DELICIOUS CHOCOLATEY TASTE: A tasty cereal that leaves your milk chocolatey and rich
- BOX CONTAINS: 25.8 oz
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION: Proud to support schools and teachers as an official participating product
Whole Grain Corn, Sugar, Rice Flour, Corn Syrup, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Canola and/or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Color (Caramel Color and Annatto Extract), Baking Soda, Natural Flavor.Vitamins and Minerals: Tricalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Iron and Zinc (Mineral Nutrients), A B Vitamin (Niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B, (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin A (Palmitate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), A B Vitamin (Folic Acid), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives. May contain Wheat and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More