Club Crackers Original Snack Stacks
Light, flaky, buttery Keebler Club Crackers Snack Stacks Original are a satisfying snack for any occasion. Made with quality ingredients, our Club Crackers are cholesterol free and low in saturated fat for enjoyable snacking. Packaged in a convenient Snack Stack for your busy lifestyle, it’s easier than ever to grab a pack and go. Deliciously crafted, these incredible crackers make a wonderful standalone snack or mini meal and go great with dips, cheese, fruit preserves, deli meats, and more. Add them to your party platter, pack a stack for lunch, and keep them on hand for a simple snack at school, work, or at home.
- Light, flaky, buttery crackers with a touch of salt; Deliciously crafted for easy snacking at home, school, work, and more
- Cholesterol free and low in saturated fat (contains 3 grams total fat per serving); Ingredients contain wheat and soy
- A family-favorite, on-the-go snack that's perfect for kids and adults; Try them with soup, salad, dips, spreads, sliced cheese, and your favorite topping combinations
- Conveniently packaged and ready to travel; Pop a pouch in your kid's backpack and lunchbox; Stow some in your tote bag, car and desk for anytime snacking
- Includes 6 ready-to-eat Snack Stacks sized to fit your busy lifestyle; 4 crackers per serving, about 25 servings total; Individually wrapped for freshness and great taste
Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Soybean Oil (With TBHQ For Freshness), Sugar.Contains 2% or Less of Salt, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Corn Syrup, Soy Lecithin
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More