Canada Dry Diet Tonic Water
Mix your way with the refreshing taste of Canada Dry. With carbonation that tickles your senses, bubbly flavor that brightens your spirit and refreshing taste that satisfies your thirst, Canada Dry is the ideal companion for all your favorite mixed drinks when you’re ready to relax. Whether that means sitting on your front porch swing, listening to your favorite podcast or just taking a quiet moment for yourself, Canada Dry has the perfect carbonated drink to make it even better. You can enjoy the refreshing taste of Ginger Ale, Club Soda and Tonic Water made with only the highest quality ingredients. For over 100 years, Canada Dry has been creating quality beverages and mixers to enjoy any time of day. Started in 1904 with Pale Ginger Ale, John J. McLaughlin created Canada Dry Ginger Ale as a lighter version of the syrupier ginger ales that were rising in popularity during that time. Today, there are so many more ways to enjoy the great taste of Canada Dry. You can make delicious cock
- RELAXING & REFRESHING: Mix your way with Canada Dry Ginger Ale, Club Soda and Tonic Water when you want, the way you want
- CARBONATED: Drinks that tickle your senses with bubbly flavor and refreshing taste that satisfies your thirst every time
- CAFFEINE FREE: The great taste of Canada Dry Ginger Ale, Club Soda and Tonic Water without caffeine so you can enjoy your favorite variety any time of day
- COCKTAIL MIXER: Canada Dry has the perfect variety of Ginger Ale, Club Soda and Tonic Water to make delicious, modern cocktails or to enjoy all by itself
- TRUSTED BRAND: Canada Dry mixers have been the drink of choice for those seeking refreshment since 1904
Carbonated Water, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Sodium Saccharin, Quinine, Natural Flavors
Free from Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Wheat and Their Derivatives,Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Dillons Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.