3M Filtrete Allergen Defense Protection 1000 Micro Allergen Filter
The Filtrete™ Micro Allergen Reduction Filter attracts and captures microscopic particles like smoke and smog, and large particles of pollen and mold spores for healthier, cleaner air. It outperforms fiberglass, washable, and non-electrostatic pleated filters for up to three months.
- Outperforms fiberglass, washable and non-electrostatic 3-month pleated 1" home air filters
- For residential use only
- Exclusive Filtrete™ Brand 3-in-1 technology from 3M traps unwanted air particles, letting cleaner air flow through
- 1000 and 1200 MPR also available in 4”, 4” slim fit and 5” air filters
- 1000 microparticle performance rating
- For optimal performance, change your home air filter at least every 90 days for 1” filters, and at least every 12 months for 4” and 5” filters.
- Outperforms fiberglass, washable, and non-electrostatic filters
- Attracts and captures large allergens (pollen and mold spores) and microscopic particles (smoke and smog)
- The higher the MPR, the more microparticles - such as pollen, pet dander, smoke, bacteria and viruses - your filter will capture from the air passing through it
- A dirty filter will slow down air flow and make the system work harder to keep you warm or cool - wasting energy. Sign-up for a filter change reminder program that works for you!