Our caring Pharmacists provide more than just medication expertise — they’re dedicated to helping you stay healthy and happy with a full range of CONVENIENCE TOOLS, SAVINGS PROGRAMS & HEALTH SERVICES:
Taking your medication as prescribed is called ADHERENCE and is an important step toward better health. Medications are most effective when they’re taken in the right dose, on the right days and at the right time of day.
We can help make adherence easier through our convenience tools or stop in and talk with our Pharmacists. Here’s how:
- Ask our Pharmacy Staff how you can enroll in Sync Up.
- Restrictions and exclusions apply. See Pharmacy for details.
- Not valid in Washington State.
- Restrictions may apply. Prescriptions paid for, in whole or in part, by a federal healthcare program such as Medicare, Medicaid and Tricare, will receive Pharmacy Fuel Points based on out-of-pocket spend (i.e. $1 copay = 1 Fuel Point). See pharmacist for more information.
- No appointment necessary.