Spiced Watermelon Cocktail
Refreshing watermelon is the perfect sweet complement to this zesty tequila cocktail.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 personal sized watermelon, cubed
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup tequila
- Ice cubes, to serve
- Watermelon slices, to garnish
- In blender, combine watermelon, lime juice, chili powder, paprika and salt. Blend until smooth; strain into pitcher. Stir in tequila.
- In four glasses filled with ice and watermelon slices, add cocktail. Refrigerate leftovers.