Hazelnut Crunch Sundaes
Dress up vanilla ice cream with a simple 2-ingredient hazelnut magic shell sauce and chopped M&M’s®. Whether you’re hosting a party or just treating yourself, this fun dessert is sure to hit the spot.
Serves: 12Prep: 10 minutesCook: 1 minuteTotal: 11 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 jar (13 oz.) chocolate hazelnut spread
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil
- 48 ounces Private Selection™ Double Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 package (8.3 oz.) M&M's® Hazelnut Spread Chocolate Candies, roughly chopped
- In microwave-safe bowl, heat chocolate hazelnut spread and coconut oil on high 30 seconds; stir. Continue microwaving in 15 second intervals until smooth.
- In glass bowl or dish, add a half cup of ice cream. Pour about 2 tablespoons of warm chocolate hazelnut mixture over; sprinkle with generous tablespoon of M&M’s® candies.