Nature Made® Chewable Vitamin C 1000mg
Nature Made Extra Strength Dosage Chewable Vitamin C 1000mg per serving offers an extra strength dosage of Vitamin C for immune health and antioxidant support. Sourced from high-quality ingredients, this delicious chewable Vitamin C tablet has no color added and no artificial flavors. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps support your immune system and is also needed for collagen synthesis to support overall skin health. This Vitamin C 1000mg per serving Vitamin C chewable supplement is designed for those who are not receiving enough Vitamin C from diet alone or taking Vitamin C supplements. Now back in their original orange flavor, these Nature Made chewable Vitamin C tablets are a tasty way to take your antioxidant supplements. Adults chew two Nature Made Vitamin C tablets daily with a meal. Nature Made Vitamin C 1000 mg per serving tablets are quality you can trust. Made in the USA with quality global ingredients. USP has tested and verified ingredients, potency, and manufacturing process. USP sets official standards for dietary supplements. Visit the USP verified website for more information. *Based on a survey of pharmacists who recommend branded vitamins and supplements.
- Immune support supplement: contains one 90 count bottle of Nature Made Extra Strength Chewable Vitamin C 1000 mg per serving Tablets for a 45-day supply
- Nature Made Vitamin C 1000mg per serving is an extra strength dosage chewable Vitamin C antioxidant supplement that supports immune health and offers antioxidant support
- This 1000 mg per serving Vitamin C supplement provides Vitamin C for adults, which is necessary for the body to produce collagen to help support healthy skin
- Back in original orange flavor; adults chew two Nature Made Vitamin C chewable tablets daily with a meal
- Nature Made Chewable Vitamin C 1000mg for adults in two tablets per serving have no color added and no artificial flavors
Ratings and Reviews
Dillons Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.