Krusteaz® Meyer Lemon Bar Mix
Nothing sets the mood and makes you pucker up quite like Krusteaz Meyer Lemon Bars. This tangy citrus treat is a dessert for all occasions, and it's incredibly easy to make. Stir melted butter into crust mix until crumbly dough forms. Then whisk together water, eggs and lemon filling mix and pour over crust and bake. Don't forget to let them chill after you pull them from the oven. This order includes one 19.35-ounce box.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Each order includes one 19.35-ounce box with a shelf life from production of 548 days. This box is great for always keeping Krusteaz on hand when you crave it!
- DELIGHTFULLY DELICIOUS: When life gives you lemons, make dessert! Krusteaz Meyer Lemon Bars are a blast of tasty citrus flavor with a flaky shortbread crusted, created to carry you away to tastebud heaven.
- EASY TO MAKE: Simply add water, eggs and butter to the mix. Bake your bars, let them chill, then enjoy.
- MAKE IT YOUR OWN: This mix was designed to go well beyond lemon bars. Make Orange Cream bars, Pina Colada bars or Meyer Lemon Cheesecake bars. The options are endless when you're making Krusteaz.
- INGREDIENTS WE'RE PROUD OF: Krusteaz Meyer Lemon Bars are made with no artificial flavors.
Sugar, Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Soybean and Palm Oil, Dextrose, Whey (Milk), Food Starch-Modified, Salt, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Whole Lemon Powder (from Meyer Lemons), Corn Syrup Solids, Baking Soda, Lemon Juice Solids, Color (Annatto, Turmeric).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives. May contain Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Dillons Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.