Krusteaz® No Knead Hawaiian Sweet Bread Mix
Bring some island vibes into your kitchen when you make our Krusteaz® Hawaiian Sweet No Knead Bread Mix. Inspired by the traditions and flavors of the Polynesian tropics, this mix can make perfectly sweet homemade bread in less than an hour. Perfect in your oven or bread maker, this sweet artisan bread is great on its own.
- EASY TO MAKE: There’s no need to knead! Just add water to the mix and yeast, and then bake. In less than an hour, you’ll have warm, delicious Hawaiian bread
- INGREDIENTS WE’RE PROUD OF: Just the right amount of sweetness makes this bread great for sandwiches, a delicious loaf or French toast. And it contains no artificial flavors
- DELICIOUSLY SWEET ARTISAN BREAD: Mix up a loaf of this mouthwateringly sweet Hawaiian bread inspired by the traditions and flavors of the Polynesian tropics
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Every order includes a single, 16-ounce box of bread mix. Each box makes 10 servings and has a shelf life from production of 548 days
- MAKE IT YOUR OWN: Like every Krusteaz mix, our Hawaiian bread mix is all about options. Add 3 tablespoons of peanut butter to make a sweet peanut butter bread. Add vanilla and orange zest to your egg dip for French toast
Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Wheat Protein Isolate, Soybean Oil, Salt, Active Yeast, Enzymes, Natural Flavor (Milk), Color (Annatto, Turmeric), Sorbitan Monostearate, Ascorbic Acid (Dough Conditioner).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives. May contain Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Dillons Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.