I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® The Original Vegetable Oil Spray
So say it (and spray it) with us: I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! isn’t just a good decision, it’s also a pretty good time.
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Original Spray delivers amazing buttery flavor with 0 grams of fat, 0 calories, and 0 grams of trans fat per spray. Spraying 6 times contributes only 5 calories, 0.5 grams fat and 15 milligrams of sodium.
I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! Original Spray, 8 oz. Bottle isn’t just a must-have item for your kitchen, it’s also what you yell pretty much every time you use it. And how fun is that? We’ll tell you: a lot of fun. All it takes is just a few easy sprays to instantly add delicious buttery flavor to your favorite foods. Perfect for grilling meats and vegetables, adding a buttery crust to sandwiches or quesadillas, and making movie theater-style popcorn at home with zero calories per spray, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! is the ultimate hack for leveling up your favorite recipes. Now go ahead and say the name again. Out loud. It feels great, pinky swear.
- SPRAY AWAY: Instantly add delicious buttery flavor to popcorn, grilled veggies, and more!
- BButtery goodness made with good fats from plant-based oils including soybean and palm.
- Up to 4 sprays contributes insignificant amounts of calories and fat. 6 sprays contributes 5 calories, 0.5g fat and 15mg sodium. 1 spray = 1 serving.
- RICH, BUTTERY FLAVOR: great for topping and cooking. Corn only has ears for us!
- 0G TRANS FAT PER SERVING: and NO hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils.
Water, Soybean Oil*, Salt, Sweet Cream Buttermilk*, Xanthan Gum, Soy Lecithin, Polysorbate 60, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate and Calcium Disodium EDTA (Used To Protect Quality), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta Carotene (Color).
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More