Alcon I-Caps Multi-Vitamin Tablets
ICps MV lutein-enriched multivitamins provide high levels of lutein and zeaxanthin specifically for eye health in a multivitamin formula for overall body health in one formulation with the following additional benefit:
- Combines eye and body vitamin and mineral needs in one formulation for increased convenience
- Coated, delayed-release tablets for less stomach upset and better absorption
- Free of Vitamin A for those who should avoid beta-carotene
- Specific lifestyle considerations such as smoking should be considered when choosing the proper formulation
- MultiVitamin Lutein Enriched
- Eye Vitamin & Mineral Supplement
- Promotes Healthy Eye and Body
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ascorbic Acid ( Vit . C ) , Dicalcium Phosphate , DL-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate ( Vit . E ) , Gelatin , Calcium Carbonate , Hypromellose , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Potassium Phosphate , Magnesium Oxide , Silicon Dioxide , Zinc Oxide , Starch , Sucrose , Magnesium Stearate , Chromium Yeast Complex , Polyethylene Glycol , Molybdenum Yeast , Titanium Dioxide , Selenium Amino Acid Chelate , Rosemary , Acacia , D-Calcium Pantothenate ( Pantothenic Acid ) , Riboflavin ( Vit B2 ) , Niacinamide ( Vit B3 ) , Manganese Amino Acid Chelate , Blue #2 Lake , Lutein , Sodium Ascorbate , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Cupric Oxide , Zeaxanthin , Carotenoids , Pyridoxine HCl ( Vit B6 ) , Dl-a-tocopherol , Thiamin Mononitrate ( Vit B1 ) , Sorbic Acid , Polysorbate 80 , Natural Peppermint Flavor , Sodium Benzoate , Folic Acid , Lycopene , Potassium Iodide , Glycerides , Sodium Citrate , Biotin , Phytonadione ( Vit K ) , Citric Acid , Cholecalciferol ( Vit D ) , Cyanocobalamin ( Vit B12 ) , BHT , Sodium Aluminum Silicate .
Undeclared Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More